Steviacane Fruit Smoothie
Prep time :
- 3 cups almond or soy milk or 2 cups fruit juice
- 3-4 cups desired frozen fruit
- 5 tablespoons quick oats
- 4 tablespoons Steviacane
- 1 cup ice
- Add all ingredients into your blender.
- Starting on low speed, blend. This will prevent over splashing.
- Slowly raise the speed till it is on high to make sure oats are well blended.
- Taste your smoothie, adjust as needed and enjoy.
DIXIE CRYSTALS INSIGHT
If you would like a smoothie without milk, just omit the milk and oats and use fruit juice compatible with the fruit being used.
Shout Out To Our Baking Friends
:: Melissa :: Casey Thompson :: Geraldine Z :: ThumpersGirl :: Daihana :: Kate S :: Angela Pylant :: Chef42 :: Valerie A :: Deedee Thomas :: lmbezares :: mel :: HP :: Kristi M :: Lynn :: ganapath :: jodyformm :: Katina B :: irish99 :: Lydia Eaton