Steviacane Vanilla Ice Cream
Prep time :
Bake/Cook time :
- 1/2 cup pasteurized egg product
- 1/2 cup Steviacane
- 1 can (12 ounces) evaporated milk
- 1/2 can (7 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 cups whole milk
- 1 cup heavy cream
- In a small saucepan heat evaporated milk and Steviacane gently stir until Steviacane is dissolved. Remove from heat and add pasteurized egg, vanilla and sweetened condensed milk. This is your ice cream base. You will have enough to make 2 batches of ice cream.
- For each batch of ice cream add 1 1/2 cups of base, 1 1/2 cups whole milk and 1/2 cup heavy cream to your ice cream maker. Freeze according to manufacturer directions. Once ice cream is done it will be consistency of soft serve ice cream. Place in container and freeze to harden.
Shout Out To Our Baking Friends
:: marquitta :: noone :: Robin H :: Ken N :: Yolanda P :: Patti :: shawn :: jessie alonzo :: Pam T :: Cindy :: Michele C :: RITA :: Carla :: DarLin :: Bridget D :: cekrif :: Joanne T :: rross :: Tammy S :: Jeanne. L