Grape Freezer Jelly
Prep time :
Store at room temperature for 24 hours before placing in freezer
- 2 cans (11.5 ounce size) no-sugar-added frozen grape juice concentrate
- 1 can water
- 1 box pectin
- Divided, 1 1/4 cups Dixie Crystals Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- Thaw juice and pour into large bowl.
- Add water and let mixture come to room temperature. Combine pectin and 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons of sugar.
- Pour into juice mixture and stir well. Let stand for 30 minutes, stirring every ten minutes. Then add remaining sugar and stir vigorously until sugar has dissolved.
- Pour into 6 one-cup freezer containers. Cover and store at room temperature for 24 hours before placing in freezer.
- Defrost in refrigerator when ready to use. Refrigerate for up to 3 weeks. Store in freezer for up to a year.
Shout Out To Our Baking Friends
:: Kelly Csuhta :: JAH :: Rubia Wakizaka :: MrsZiggy :: Monica Salters :: Nene :: lkjh :: DivaWilk :: me :: Angela Rosario :: publix :: TinaB :: keylee :: Donna A :: Stevie C :: Sara :: Tiffany R :: Hope Collins :: Crystal Boycher :: M&M