Strawberry Kiwi Freezer Jam
Prep time :
5 1/2 pint jars
- 1 1/3 cup Dixie Crystals Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 1/4 cup instant pectin
- 2 1/3 cup hulled and crushed strawberries
- 1 cup peeled and crushed fresh kiwi
- 1/2 teaspoon lime zest
- In a medium bowl, stir pectin and sugar.
- Add crushed fruit. Stir constantly for 3 minutes until sugar and pectin dissolve.
- Ladle the jam into 5 clean 1/2-pint freezer-friendly glass jars.
- Let jars sit on the counter for few hours until set.
- Store in freezer for up to 6 months.
DIXIE CRYSTALS INSIGHT
Recipe developed for Dixie Crystals by Kelley Epstein @Mountain Mama Cooks.
Shout Out To Our Baking Friends
:: Amanda :: Peggy R :: Adelaide :: Brandy V :: hat :: Sheenaba :: jenny :: reginaeddie :: kk v :: stephanie s :: teresa :: Marie :: courtney :: Tracie W :: Debbie :: Tcollier :: Marion Roy :: adakus :: vanita :: Shari F