Dessert Nachos with Mango Strawberry Salsa
Prep time :
Bake/Cook time :
0:08 to 0:10
Mango Strawberry Salsa
- 1 ripe mango, peeled, cored removed, chopped
- 1 cup strawberries, stems removed, chopped
- 1 tablespoon Dixie Crystals Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 1 teaspoon fresh lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon grated lime peel
Brown Sugar Sour Cream
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons Dixie Crystals Light Brown Sugar
Cinnamon Tortilla Chips
- 4 flour tortillas
- 2 tablespoons Dixie Crystals Cinnamon Sugar
- 1/2 cup chocolate hot fudge ice cream topping
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Combine mango, strawberries, sugar, lime juice and peel; mix lightly. Refrigerate.
- Combine sour cream and brown sugar; mixing until well blended. Refrigerate.
- Cut each tortilla into 8 triangles and place on a cookie sheet.
- Spray tortilla triangles with cooking spray and sprinkle evenly with Cinnamon Sugar. Bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Arrange tortilla chips on microwave-safe platter. Spoon fudge topping evenly over chips. Microwave on High for 30 to 40 seconds or until warmed. Serve with fruit salsa and sweetened sour cream.
Shout Out To Our Baking Friends
:: amber r :: lisa :: Brian :: latisha anthony :: BigBearsWife :: RobinPage :: CANDI :: Allison :: SweetTooth :: cmelt :: Yasmine M :: MARYC :: Char :: Wanda Browning :: SADIE :: KIM :: shirley :: Monique :: Yadira G :: kristie