Asian Sticky Wings
Prep time :
Bake/Cook time :
3 pounds cooked wings
- 3 pound bag uncooked chicken wings
- 1 cup Dixie Crystals Dark Brown Sugar
- 2 bottles (8 oz) peanut sauce
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon season salt
- 2 tablespoons fresh chopped ginger
- 1 diced bell pepper
- 1 chopped onion
- 1 can (8 oz) crushed pineapple
- 1 bottle (6 oz) marichino cherries, chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Place wings on jelly roll pan lined with foil. Salt and pepper wings and bake for 30 minutes.
- While wings are baking, place oil in a sauce pan: sauté onions and bell pepper on medium heat, cooking 8-10 minutes.
- Add all other ingredients and cook another 8-10 minutes.
- Remove chicken from oven and drain off excess liquid. Pour on half of prepared sauce and cook in oven for 30 minutes at reduced temperature of 350°F.
- Serve remaining sauce for dipping.
DIXIE CRYSTALS INSIGHT
Recipe tested by Katie Jasiewicz @KatiesCucina.
Shout Out To Our Baking Friends
:: Krista O. :: Trisia A :: abriggs :: janet :: mary mathis :: nicolekaylyn2014 d :: LocaMaria19 :: Kels1314 :: CouponMackey :: Nicole G :: Nancy N :: joshmyboy :: Julie :: kimb1059 :: SusanB :: floharrell :: tc :: Camron Frazier :: roy :: jeff