Peach Raspberry Rustic Tart
Prep time :
Bake/Cook time :
0:20 to 0:25
- 1 refrigerated pie crust (from a 15 ounce box) softened as directed on package
- 1/4 cup Dixie Crystals Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3 peaches, peeled, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup fresh raspberries
- 1 teaspoon water
- 1 tablespoon Dixie Crystals Gold ’N Natural Turbinado Sugar
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Place softened pie crust on ungreasesd baking sheet or baking stone.
- Combine sugar, flour and cinnamon in a large bowl. Add peaches toss gently to coat. Spoon peach mixture onto center of crust spreading to within 2 inches from edge. Fold crust edge over filling to create a rustic crust, pleating crust if necessary. Top with raspberries.
- Brush crust edge with water and sprinkle with sugar.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until crust in golden brown. Remove from oven.
- Cool before serving. Cut into wedges and serve with ice cream, if desired.
Shout Out To Our Baking Friends
:: Antanerya g :: Brooke M :: colleen :: J :: Natoya :: kimye :: Jim :: Kathie R :: CYNTHIA ABBOTT :: Kat :: Kel :: brittany shell :: Vane :: Christine G :: Stephanie F :: Rachael :: Bee :: Randy :: sudy :: Tonya