Fruit Rainbow & Marshmallow Whipped Cream Clouds
Prep time :
- 1 pint strawberries, washed and sliced in half
- 1/2 small cantaloupe, peeled and diced
- 1/2 pineapple, peeled and diced
- 1 kiwi, peeled and sliced in halves
- 1 pint blueberries
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons Dixie Crystals Confectioners Powdered Sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- Arrange fruit in a rainbow shape on a platter.
- Whip the cream on medium speed using an electric mixer until soft to medium peaks form. Add sugar and vanilla. Continue to whip until incorporated. Gently fold in marshmallows by hand.
- Add clouds to the bottom of the rainbow.
Shout Out To Our Baking Friends
:: WENDY :: Terry :: Pamela E :: SuChefT :: Brittany M :: Jennifer M :: linda thompson :: gloria sheffield :: Bran new :: Dwayne Starks :: asdfjkl; :: legers :: bhitler :: JessFurman :: CEO33 :: bkirkland :: Liza :: Barbdwire28 :: Sarah C :: R. Hill