Prep time :
Bake/Cook time :
0:45 to 0:50
Serves 8 - 10
- 1 package (8.5 oz) corn muffin mix
- 1 can (14.75 oz) cream-style corn
- 1 can (15.25 oz) whole kernel corn, drained
- 2 tablespoons Dixie Crystals Light Brown Sugar
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, melted
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons minced chives
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- pinch black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease a 9x13 casserole dish.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients. Pour into prepared dish.
- Bake for 45-50 minutes, or until center is no longer jiggly and top is turning golden brown.
- Remove from oven and let stand for 10 minutes. Serve warm.
DIXIE CRYSTALS INSIGHT
Recipe developed for Dixie Crystals by Jessica Segarra @TheNoviceChef.
Shout Out To Our Baking Friends
:: jack :: SandraA :: jodie :: Beverly McFarland :: myrtie p :: Gravelbath :: Jeanna Banks :: eva b :: Kimberly :: Cheryl E :: shay :: Felicia :: Vashti M :: Cat Man dew :: James A Hurley :: Happy Rock :: laura :: Coyatia :: Trish :: Loretta Vickers