Cranberry Citrus Chutney
Prep time :
Bake/Cook time :
- 12 ounces fresh cranberries
- 1 1/2 cups Dixie Crystals Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 1/2 cup red wine
- 1 orange, zested and quartered
- 1 vanilla bean, split and seeds scraped
- Into a heavy bottom sauce pan add: cranberries, sugar, wine, orange zest, vanilla bean and seeds. Season with salt and pepper. Add 2 orange quarters. Cook over medium-low heat until cranberries begin to soften and lose their shape and sugar has dissolved. Approximately 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and allow to cool before serving. Garnish with additional orange zest if desired.
DIXIE CRYSTALS INSIGHT
Recipe developed for Dixie Crystals by Paula Jones @bellalimento.
Shout Out To Our Baking Friends
:: Carrie Rozycke :: Pany :: Judy M :: Gail C :: Renee T :: Sharon :: Phil Locke :: Mama Baird :: T.Davis :: Tracy S :: catscoup00 :: emullie :: paul :: Keiko Otomo :: CJones :: kim armstrong :: Eva :: Vicki :: kathy :: Happymom980211