Greek Salad with Lemon Vinaigrette
Prep time :
- 5 cups chopped romaine lettuce
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 English cucumber, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 cup sliced Kalamata olives
- 1/4 cup crumbled goat cheese
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- Zest of 1 lemon
- 3 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Dixie Crystals Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- To make vinaigrette, whisk together olive oil, apple cider vinegar, lemon zest and juice and sugar in a small bowl; set aside.
- To assemble salad, place romaine lettuce in a large bowl; top with red onion, cucumber, tomatoes, olives, goat cheese and pepper, to taste. Pour dressing on top of salad and gently toss to combine.
- Serve immediately.
DIXIE CRYSTALS INSIGHT
Recipe developed for Dixie Crystals by Chung-Ah Rhee @damndelicious.
Shout Out To Our Baking Friends
:: Liliya Demchenko :: Joanne :: April M :: MoMoHmkr :: catlady35 :: susie dunne :: Clare Braun :: carmenm :: Loriew :: sharmic791 :: Charla L :: cgoldman :: Deb R :: smwalla :: Ernie Traylor :: Medy :: andy :: lamar :: willferkes :: Angmadigan