Sautéed Butternut Squash and Spinach
Prep time :
Bake/Cook time :
6 - 8 servings
- 1 butternut squash, peeled
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 1 bag spinach
- 1/4 cup Dixie Crystals Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 2 tablespoons cinnamon
- 4 tablespoons (1/2 stick) butter
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Cut butternut squash into cubes and boil them until they are tender.
- Place butter in a sauté pan until melted. Add onions and squash and sauté until they get a little color. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add spinach and then cinnamon sugar.
- Continue to sauté until spinach is wilted and everything is well mixed together. Serve warm.
DIXIE CRYSTALS INSIGHT
Recipe developed for Dixie Crystals by Susan Whetzel @doughmesstic.
Shout Out To Our Baking Friends
:: Sydette Brown :: Maggie H :: yeadeser a :: Cynthia R :: BJ :: Molly J :: tom :: Cammi :: VW :: Lisa :: michellecroft921 :: R Patel :: EMGB :: Pearlie Jane Mills :: Sarahc :: Tinkums :: wanda s :: Yproper :: mandi ayala :: EZJourney