Refrigerate 2 hours
- Place can of coconut milk in refrigerator for 2 hours (or overnight).
- In large mixing bowl, whisk together cornbread, light brown sugar, salt, pecans, broth and eggs until mixture forms a dough.
- Divide dough into 6 portions and shape each into a croquette-style patty. Melt butter over medium-high heat in skillet.
- Sauté patties in butter 4 to 5 minutes on each side, or until patties are golden brown.
- Coconut Cream: Remove chilled can of coconut milk from refrigerator. Scoop out cream which has separated and solidified at top. Beat cream in mixing bowl with an electric mixer 3 minutes, or until soft peaks form.
- Serve warm with a generous dollop of coconut cream sprinkled with light brown sugar.
This Southern Fried Dressing with Coconut Cream recipe has been submitted by one of our Dixie Crystals friends and has not been tested in our kitchen. If you have any problems with this recipe, or would like to give us your feedback, please email us by clicking here.