- 4 tablespoons Dixie Crystals Light Brown Sugar
- 3 cups green beans
- 3 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup onion
- 1/4 cup dried cranberry
- 3 strips bacon cooked and then crumbled
- Cook 3 strips of bacon, once fully cooked let them cool and crumble them for later.
- In a medium pan cook green beans and olive oil on medium heat for 10-15 minutes; stir occasionally.
- Add onion; cook 5 minutes or until onion is translucent.
- Add brown sugar and cranberry, cook for 5 minutes or until caramelized.
- Once caramelized add bacon pieces.
- Cover, put to low heat and cook for another 10 minutes.
This Green Bean with Cranberry recipe has been submitted by one of our Dixie Crystals friends and has not been tested in our kitchen. If you have any problems with this recipe, or would like to give us your feedback, please email us by clicking here.