- 1 can yellow wax beans
- 1 can green beans
- 1 can red kidney beans
- 1 cup chopped yellow, red, green bell pepper (combined)
- 1 cup chopped red or yellow onion
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 cup cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup Dixie Crystals Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- Put vinegar and sugar in a saucepan and bring to a boil. Let cool.
- Drain all three cans of beans and add the beans, bell pepper, onion and parsley to a large mixing bowl.
- Pour the vinegar and sugar mix over the beans and toss. Refrigerate at least 2 hours. Overnight is best.
DIXIE CRYSTALS INSIGHT
This can be eaten as a side dish, or put over a lettuce salad. Enjoy.
This Sally’s Three Bean Salad recipe has been submitted by one of our Dixie Crystals friends and has not been tested in our kitchen. If you have any problems with this recipe, or would like to give us your feedback, please email us by clicking here.