- 2 cans (14 ounces) cut green beans, drained
- 3-4 slices of bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 4 tablespoons Dixie Crystals Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 4 tablespoons white vinegar
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Cook bacon and crumble into pieces set aside.
- Add drained green beans to 1-quart baking dish.
- Add sugar, vinegar and crumbled bacon.
- Sprinkle a dash of pepper to taste, cover and bake until the beans are heated through, about 20 minutes.
This Sweet & Sour Green Beans recipe has been submitted by one of our Dixie Crystals friends and has not been tested in our kitchen. If you have any problems with this recipe, or would like to give us your feedback, please email us by clicking here.