Prep time :
Bake/Cook time :
- 8 cups popped popcorn
- 1 cup packed Dixie Crystals Light Brown Sugar
- 1/2 cup butter
- 3 tablespoons light corn syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- Preheat oven to 250°F. Keep popcorn warm in oven while preparing syrup.
- Line 2 baking pans with foil; spray with cooking spray.
- Combine brown sugar, butter and corn syrup. Cook and stir over medium heat until mixture boils. Continue boiling without stirring for 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat; stir in baking soda and vanilla. Pour caramel over popcorn; stirring gently to coat. Place on prepared baking pans.
- Bake for 20 minutes stirring after 10 minutes. Let cool. Store in tightly covered containers for up to 1 week.
Shout Out To Our Baking Friends
:: citadelrah :: keith :: brinanicole :: Pallavi P :: Susan D :: Eugene Waterval :: Jessicawright :: Zoua Yang :: robin duncan :: Linda Radford :: Cindy W :: Terry C :: dtarrant :: Amber J :: Bonnie K :: aik :: Irene :: sara :: Dixie G :: saeed hayel