Cinnamon Sweet Potato Chips
Prep time :
Bake/Cook time :
2 - 3 servings
- 2 large sweet potatoes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons Dixie Crystals Cinnamon Sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees and position oven rack in the center of the oven.
- Clean the sweet potatoes, and slice thin using a mandolin slicer on the thinnest setting.
- In a medium bowl, toss slices with olive oil to coat, then sprinkle with cinnamon sugar and salt. Spread potatoes into a single layer on a baking sheet. Bake for 2 ½ hours, turning chips over at halfway point.
- Remove from oven once desired crispiness. Allow to rest 10 minutes to further crisp before serving.
DIXIE CRYSTALS INSIGHT
Recipe developed for Dixie Crystals by Susan Whetzel @doughmesstic.
Shout Out To Our Baking Friends
:: Lynn R :: tecia :: Miranda Whidden :: Phyllis :: tasha cahoon :: marisol :: Susan :: djdunn645 :: icluke :: gin :: Chanda M :: Nanna's Kitchen :: Cristi M :: nicole Hathcock :: zacknana :: Valia J :: april :: brown :: agilbertq :: smb4833