Peach and Caramelized Onion Flat Bread Pizza
Prep time :
Bake/Cook time :
0:08 to 0:10
4 servings (1/4 of the pizza)
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 medium sweet onion, sliced
- 3 tablespoons divided Dixie Crystals Light Brown Sugar
- 1 flatbread rectangular pizza crust or 4 pita bread rounds
- 1 large peach, cored, sliced
- 1/4 cup blue cheese crumbles
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary, chopped (optional)
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Melt butter in a medium saucepan. Add onion slices, cook and stir over medium heat until onion is softened and onion starts to brown around edges (about 15 minutes).
- Stir in 2 tablespoons of the brown sugar; cook and stir for 5 minutes or until onion is lightly browned and caramelized.
- Spread onion mixture onto pizza crust or pita bread rounds.
- Top with sliced peaches, blue cheese and rosemary, if desired. Sprinkle with remaining 1 tablespoon brown sugar.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Shout Out To Our Baking Friends
:: BEVERLY M :: Susan Meier :: PATRICIA HELMS :: Jmatuski :: Ky3 :: LHodges :: ken :: Neka B :: nikki157 :: kellie Calderon :: bowman2121 :: Sandra R :: Roshanda R :: CatJ :: Heidi chickoree :: Casey Spacey :: Marquita P :: deniele c :: LUAN :: Davis