Sweet n Salty Cashews
Prep time :
Bake/Cook time :
2 - 3 servings
- 1 cup whole salted cashews
- 1/2 cup Dixie Crystals Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 3 tablespoons water
- Combine sugar and water in a sauté pan. Bring to a boil.
- Add cashews and toss into syrup. Cook a few minutes and until most of the syrup is evaporated. Remove from heat. Stir cashews until a white grainy coating develops on their surface.
- Turn heat back on to medium and toss cashews until white coating caramelizes.
- Remove from heat. Let cashews cool on parchment pape or silicone baking mat.
- Store airtight.
Shout Out To Our Baking Friends
:: kcamp006 :: Mistey R :: Puddin1001 :: Ana Martinez :: Kimberly A :: Nancy Hottle :: Kristine B :: Sandy Smith :: Rochelle Kresge :: Karen Staley :: angela :: jonellinger :: Lori :: Shandrea :: Tina M :: penny :: tiff :: Iva C :: Michelle B :: ACRoberts2003