Candied Bacon Dates
Prep time :
Bake/Cook time :
- 1 cup packed Dixie Crystals Light Brown Sugar
- 36 dates
- 12 slices bacon, cut into thirds
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Line a baking sheet with foil. Place a wire rack on top of foil.
- Wrap each date with 1/3 slice of bacon; secure with a toothpick, if needed. Roll in brown sugar. Place on wire rack.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until bacon is crisp. Cool 5 minutes.
Shout Out To Our Baking Friends
:: Jeanine :: Sean Sims :: peanate :: Laura :: Kerri141 :: Connier :: katie :: Amanda L :: Peggy :: Sam M :: chrissy shiver :: taryn h :: MrsRayChelle :: ChrisB :: karen :: SonyaL :: Jeff :: Karen M :: Leslie :: potat