Cream Cheese Fruit Dip
Prep time :
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 pound or 4 cups Dixie Crystals Confectioners Powdered Sugar
- Add cream cheese in a mixing bowl and mix on low speed until creamy.
- Add water and powdered sugar. Mix on low speed for 1 minute and scrape bowl.
- Continue to mix on high speed for 2 minutes. Serve as desired with fruit and refrigerate.
Shout Out To Our Baking Friends
:: Josh :: kmiddleton :: K :: jessica rodriguez :: missyg :: Elainia R :: lighting :: Leslie :: tam :: Rebecca P :: Donna Davis :: Wendy W :: Ruth M Ralston :: Antonia :: Jenniray :: hi :: duraksha momin :: Becky L :: BarbaraJ :: Lilly1982