Candy Corn Sugar Scrub
Prep time :
8 - 12 ounce jar
- 3 cups Dixie Crystals Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 1 cup grapeseed oil
- Red food coloring
- Yellow food coloring
- 8 - 12 ounce decorative jar
- Decorative ribbon
- Fragrance of choice
- Mix sugar, oil and essential oil (optional).
- Divide mixture into three separate bowls.
- Add orange food coloring to one bowl, yellow to another. Leave the third plain white. (Use 4 parts yellow to one part red to make orange.)
- Add a layer of yellow sugar scrub in bottom of jar.
- Add layer of orange sugar scrub.
- Top with layer of white (plain) sugar scrub.
- Add decorative ribbon.
If giving as a present, download these printable Candy Corn Scrub labels to personalize your gift. Works best on a full-sized sticker or label.
Shout Out To Our Baking Friends
:: SUSAN :: RICHARD k :: ccruz :: scgal6989 :: Jennifer H :: bill h :: deb :: maria :: mbethea :: Kathleen :: Ann T :: Patbenjamin :: Laura H :: jennifer :: Syl :: Brandi :: Win :: caroline :: Tonya S :: ecugirl08