Chai Tea Sugar Scrub
Prep time :
one 8-ounce jar
- Mix chai tea, brown and white sugar, honey and grapeseed oil.
- Stir ingredients until fully combined.
- Scoop into a cute container, label and decorate with ribbon.
- To use, gently rub the Chai Tea Sugar Scrub on your hands, feet, elbows - or anywhere you want to smooth away rough, dry skin.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Chai Tea Sugar Scrub should be used within three months.
If giving as a present, download these printable Chai Tea Scrub Labels to personalize your gift. Works best on a full-sized sticker or label.
Shout Out To Our Baking Friends
:: Peggy :: Sandy W :: Ai :: Barbaraholt :: Teresa :: Nana :: Deborah Pendergrass :: Cathy Coleman :: Margaret M :: Jessica R :: Sandra R :: nikkimckenna :: Julia :: intheglen :: astansbe :: Linda Carr :: Dawn :: DebbM :: wonder woman :: Demetria Davis