Coconut Lime Sugar Scrub
Prep time :
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 5 drops coconut fragrance
- 1 cup Dixie Crystals Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- Juice and zest from one lime
- Airtight container or jar
- Melt coconut oil in microwave.
- Add sugar, lime juice, lime zest and stir until well blended.
- Add coconut fragrance and mix well.
- Scoop into jars and tie with bows, raffia or ribbon.
- Coconut Lime Sugar Scrub can be kept in the refrigerator for up to two months.
COCONUT LIME SUGAR SCRUB LABELS
Giving as a present? Download this custom Coconut Lime Sugar Scrub label. Just print on a full-sized sticker.
Shout Out To Our Baking Friends
:: cadamsbain :: kari h :: Amanda Logue :: Marilyn Moore :: Sarah :: cp :: Kelly :: lavonda hartman :: Whitney :: Paul :: Oneka H :: Gabriela Retana :: Gracie D :: Steveo07 :: Mmjeffries :: Duncan :: Laura R :: mandie :: Lisa :: ecampb1701