Mexican Hot Chocolate Sugar Scrub
Prep time :
- 1 cup Dixie Crystals Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 3 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 10 - 15 drops cinnamon essential oil
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon ancho chile powder
- 1/2 cup grapeseed oil
- Add ingredients together and stir until well blended.
- For a more liquid scrub, add additional grapeseed oil a tablespoon at a time unti desired consistency is reached.
- Once fully blended, spoon mixture into a decorative jar and tie with ribbon.
- Store mixture in an airtight container.
- To use, rub gently on your hands, elbows, feet, arms, etc. and then wash off.
PRINTABLE SCRUB LABELS
Giving as a present? Download these custom Mexican Hot Chocolate Sugar Scrub labels to personalize your jar. Just print on full-sized labels/stickers.
Shout Out To Our Baking Friends
:: B :: Louka H :: Kristen Quarles :: alewis :: LATANYA J :: Jess :: Maggie :: Diane :: Danielle Bowers :: Tammy E :: barb :: Christie :: Chris C :: Julie Atkinson :: shannon :: Kimberlyy Goodrich :: Jackie T :: AJ :: Tracey S :: Tommy S