Pink Grapefruit Sugar Scrub
Prep time :
Three 8-ounce jars
- 3 cups Dixie Crystals Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 1/2 cup pink grapefruit juice
- 1/2 cup safflower oil
- Optional: 10 drops vitamin E oil
- 15 drops grapefruit essential oil
- 3 8-oz jars
- Mix together sugar, grapefruit juice (we used juice from a fresh grapefruit with pulp removed) and 1/2 cup safflower oil in a bowl. Safflower oil contains Vitamin E but for an extra kick, you can add 10 drops of Vitamin E oil as well.
- Juice from a grapefruit is very fragrant (and so good for your skin) but for extra sweet-smelling scrub (or if the fragrance fades over time), you can add about 15 drops of grapefruit essential oil.
- Refrigerate scrub to prolong life of scrub and for a cool and refreshing feeling on your skin.
If giving as a present, download these printable Pink Grapefruit Scrub labels to personalize your gift. Works best on a full-sized sticker or label.
Shout Out To Our Baking Friends
:: Laura :: neciemakins :: Alfred D :: Kathryn :: SweetSam :: Chrisy C :: KLaw :: Cathy :: Jennie L :: GrandPa Willie :: Joleen E :: SHEILA F :: chrissy :: kim :: LaVerne :: sugarmom :: pearglze :: Jake L :: Amanda :: akmurray04