Pomegranate Sugar Scrub
Prep time :
0:10 to 0:15
one 24-ounce jar
- Crushed seeds from one pomegranate
- 3 cups Dixie Crystals Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 1/3 cup grapeseed oil
- Extract seeds from a pomegranate by cutting off the crown of the fruit and then making shallow cuts from the top to the bottom around the entire pomegranate.
- Gently pry open the pomegranate and, working over a bowl of water, remove seeds. The seeds will fall to the bottom of the bowl so you can easily separate them from any of the fruit’s membrane that comes off.
- When finished, discard membrane and strain the seeds from the water. Add the seeds to a blender. Tip: Save a couple whole seeds to decorate the top of the scrub if giving as a gift!
- Mix the crushed pomegranate seeds, sugar and grapeseed oil in a bowl, then add the mixture to a pretty jar.
- Sprinkle a couple whole seeds on top and add a ribbon and tag. You’ll have a great teacher gift or hostess present for the next party you attend!
If giving as a present, download these printable Pomegranate Scrub Labels to personalize your gift. Works best on a full-sized sticker or label.
Shout Out To Our Baking Friends
:: Mike :: MARGARET :: Brenda P :: tracenag :: cem34649 :: mcwright60 :: nana :: Sharon Walker :: Becky :: Kimberly A :: Florence :: Michelle C :: lfcousins :: chefjess :: bjoy :: cathy :: Amy C :: Terri :: AHunter392 :: SassyinSasebo