Rose Petal Sugar Scrub
Prep time :
1 eight ounce jar
- 2 cups Dixie Crystals Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 3/4 cup grapeseed oil
- petals from 1-2 fresh roses
- Optional: several drops of rose fragrance
- Mix sugar and oil in a bowl until blended. For a more liquid scrub, add more oil one teaspoon at a time. For a more crumbly scrub, start with 1/2 cup grapeseed oil and then work your way up to the consistency you prefer.
- Gently pull apart the petals of 1-2 roses and tear into small pieces. Add to the sugar scrub mixture. The natural fragrance of the rose petals will release when they are torn apart.
- Stir together with a few drops of rose fragrance if needed, then add everything to a pretty jar or other airtight container.
- Add a couple full petals to the top of the mixture before closing.
- Print a customizable sugar scrub label if giving as a gift.
- Store in the refrigerator to extend shelf-life. Should be used within one month.
If giving as a present, download these printable Rose Petal Scrub Labels to personalize your gift. Works best on a full-sized sticker or label.
Shout Out To Our Baking Friends
:: mahala :: llarryweaver :: MARIKA :: Michelle :: bakingmemaw :: Jennifer E :: kimgreen :: doris m :: Beth Harris :: Kari J :: cclawn :: Jaunce :: kelly r :: Angie Lovelace :: donna s :: Emelia :: Linda B :: mdale :: Vicki L :: Angedretta