Brown Sugar Lip Scrub
Prep time :
1 small jar
- 2 tablespoons Dixie Crystals Dark Brown Sugar
- 1 teaspoon olive oil or safflower oil
- Mix dark brown sugar and oil until well blended. The mixture should be paste-like, not runny.
- Using your finger or a toothbrush, apply brown sugar lip scrub to your lips and gently rub in a circular motion for at least one minute.
- Wipe off with a wet cloth or lick off for a sweet treat.
- Brown sugar lip scrub can be kept in a cool, dry place for up to a month.
- Put your baby soft lips to good use. Pucker up!
If giving as a present, download these printable Brown Sugar Lip Scrub labels to personalize your gift. Works best on a full-sized sticker or label.
Shout Out To Our Baking Friends
:: shannon :: ruth :: brian f :: dj :: itsmekelli :: Jennie :: JoHailey :: Candice :: Janisse Marquez :: Annette B :: JohnNorton :: Rena :: Benita M :: cgoodrich :: pattie :: Lisa :: Mike G :: jrb :: MV :: randym