Classic Strawberry Cake
Prep time :
Bake/Cook time :
0:25 to 0:40
One bundt pan or two 9-inch cake pans
- 1 packaging white cake mix
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 3 eggs
- 3/4 cup cooking oil
- 3/4 cup water
- 1 package (3 oz) strawberry gelatin
- 1/2 cup frozen or fresh sliced strawberries
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 1/2 cups Dixie Crystals Confectioners Powdered Sugar
- 2 tablespoons crushed strawberries
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Combine all ingredients in large bowl and mix well.
- Bake in greased and floured tube or bundt pan for about 40 minutes or two 9-inch layer cake pans for 25 minutes.
- Frosting: Combine 2 tablespoons melted butter, 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar and 2 tablespoons crushed strawberries. Drizzle over warm cake. Decorate cake with choice fresh strawberries.
Shout Out To Our Baking Friends
:: ann :: Lateefah Muhammad :: Maryjo D :: Anna L :: Whitney C :: paty l :: SweetSue :: Lori :: Jennifer :: Barbie :: morgan osullivan :: chefever :: Tracey B :: hot mama :: Ann-Marie W :: trush :: Beth H :: Patricia S :: love2shop :: Michelle