Flourless Chocolate Cake with Boozy Berry Sauce
Prep time :
Bake/Cook time :
0:45 to 0:55
- Preheat oven to 325°F. Grease 6 mini spring form pans or 1 large spring form pan. Set aside.
- Beat egg whites with until stiff peaks form. Add sugar. Continue whisking until glossy. Set aside.
- While egg whites are whisking, place chocolate chips and butter into microwaveable bowl. Melt in 10-second increments. Mix to combine.
- Add egg yolks one at at time to chocolate. Mix to combine.
- Using a spatula, gently fold in egg whites. Pour mixture into prepared spring form pan(s).
- Bake for approximately 45-55 minutes until sides begin to pull away from pans and a toothpick comes out clean.
- Prior to serving: Place preserves and chardonnay into a small sauce pan and heat over medium heat. Stir to combine. Cook until warmed through.
- Garnish with optional powdered sugar, fresh raspberries and a drizzle of boozy berry sauce.
DIXIE CRYSTALS INSIGHT
Recipe developed for Dixie Crystals by Paula Jones @bellalimento.
Shout Out To Our Baking Friends
:: Kenia G :: Angela Nicholson :: Rosie Thompson :: Dianna M :: Patrice M :: Michelle :: RBRADY :: Gil :: Abigail F :: illberich :: katherine shirey :: Julia R :: soniac :: Abigail :: BWCountryClassic :: ker :: Nana's Kitchen :: CHobbs23 :: christi :: Bet