- 5 ounces white chocolate
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter
- 2/3 cup all-purpose flour*
- 1/2 cup Dixie Crystals Confectioners Powdered Sugar
- 1/2 cup Lemon Curd
- zest of 1 lemon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 large eggs
- 4 large egg yolks
- to garnish Dixie Crystals Confectioners Powdered Sugar
*Spoon & Sweep method: Use a spoon to fill measuring cup with flour until required amount is obtained. Scooping measuring cup directly into flour bag will firmly pack flour resulting in too much flour required for recipe.
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Butter 8 six-ounce ramekins. Place on baking sheet. Set aside.
- In a large microwave safe bowl, microwave white chocolate and butter for 1 minute. Stir and continue microwaving in 15 second intervals until melted and smooth.
- Once melted, whisk in flour, powdered sugar, lemon curd, lemon zest and vanilla extract. Add eggs and egg yolks, whisking until well combined.
- Divide evenly among prepared ramekins. Bake for 15 minutes, or until the edges are set. Remove from oven and let stand for 5 minutes.
- Run a butter knife around the edge of the cake to loosen the cake. Invert onto serving plate and top with powdered sugar. Serve immediately.
DIXIE CRYSTALS INSIGHT
Recipe developed for Dixie Crystals by Jessica Segarra @TheNoviceChef.