Prep time :
Bake/Cook time :
- 2 cups Dixie Crystals Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 4 sticks unsalted butter
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Line a 9 x 13-inch baking pan with aluminum foil. Evenly grease foil with vegetable oil and set aside.
- In a heavy bottomed saucepan, combine sugar, honey, butter and salt and stir to a boil.
- Stir mixture continuously using a wooden or heat resistant spatula until it reaches 267°F.
- Remove from heat and mix in vanilla extract. Pour mixture into prepared pan to cool. When candy is cool enough to handle, cut to desired size using a non-serrated knife.
Shout Out To Our Baking Friends
:: tijones :: Shamika :: Dawn :: AH :: fgfgfgfg :: GMRAMOM :: Cindy G :: hillaryduffus :: lwilliams :: Shunt9745 :: Cathie S :: Jessica :: LoraK :: chriskuhn :: Paulette C :: Mitsy :: Michelle R :: Elizabeth Serenda :: Jessica L :: APinnix