Prep time :
Bake/Cook time :
- 2 cups Dixie Crystals Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 4 sticks unsalted butter
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Line a 9 x 13-inch baking pan with aluminum foil. Evenly grease foil with vegetable oil and set aside.
- In a heavy bottomed saucepan, combine sugar, honey, butter and salt and stir to a boil.
- Stir mixture continuously using a wooden or heat resistant spatula until it reaches 267°F.
- Remove from heat and mix in vanilla extract. Pour mixture into prepared pan to cool. When candy is cool enough to handle, cut to desired size using a non-serrated knife.
Shout Out To Our Baking Friends
:: Brenda :: Anna klip :: tonya :: star c :: Elouise :: aknotts40 :: wild_child21 :: Delta Tanner :: heather :: Kaylon D :: Kathy A :: veronica K :: Brittney :: acoleman :: Kim A :: Melissa R :: Sharon Ballentine :: coupontestdbk :: jcruser33 :: vrknaff