Dulce de Leche Swirled Fudge
Prep time :
Chill 1 hour or until set
12 - 16 pieices
- Line an 8x8 pan with foil and coat lightly with nonstick spray. Set aside.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, fitted with the paddle attachment, mix cream cheese, powdered sugar, and vanilla together until smooth, scraping sides of bowl as necessary.
- In the top of a double boiler over simmering water, heat white chocolate, stirring constantly until melted.
- Remove from heat and fold into cream cheese mixture.
- Spoon dulce de leche into mixture and swirl with a wooden spoon or rubber spatula. Do not over-mix, as you want ribbons of dulce de leche throughout fudge.
- Spread mixture into prepared pan and chill until fudge is set, approximately one hour.
- Remove fudge from pan, using foil and cut into pieces.
- Store airtight in the refrigerator for up to a week.
DIXIE CRYSTALS INSIGHT
Recipe developed for Dixie Crystals by Shelly Jaronsky @CookiesandCups.
Shout Out To Our Baking Friends
:: Debbie :: heather thomas :: Keile :: Cammy C :: Deb :: Ginny :: scmom :: Angela Hammond :: Juliebelle :: Bfelty :: nikkim :: Nicole C :: Rhonda :: Mary L :: Debi A :: Asia D :: Lisa D :: Diane H :: Mai S :: twiles1024