Prep time :
Chill for 1 hour
- 1 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 3/4 cup Dixie Crystals Confectioners Powdered Sugar
- 1/2 cup Dixie Crystals Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 1/2 cup chopped peanuts
- In a small bowl, soak raisins in hot water for 5 minutes. Drain and mince raisins.
- In a large bowl, mix raisins, peanut butter, lemon juice, salt and cinnamon. Add powdered sugar, stirring until combined. (Mixture should hold its shape; if not, add a little more powdered sugar.) Refrigerate mixture for 1 hour.
- Using 1 tablespoon of raisin mixture, roll into small balls and roll in granulated sugar or chopped peanuts. Serve immediately or store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 1 week.
DIXIE CRYSTALS INSIGHT
Recipe developed for Dixie Crystals by Jessica Segarra @TheNoviceChef.
Shout Out To Our Baking Friends
:: ronaldapril :: bridgina :: porkymae :: jessieb :: jen :: JustCiara :: Pete G :: ChefMS :: twinters :: Allison :: tammie b :: norm84 :: Jeff Essic :: ChefLene :: beth carter :: walter barnette :: Nathan4 :: Gerry :: Yuan Y :: lm