Peppermint Cookie Crunch Fudge Cups
Prep time :
Chill for 2 hours
12 muffin sized cups
- 1 package (8 oz) cream cheese, room temperature
- 4 cups Dixie Crystals Confectioners Powdered Sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 16 ounces white chocolate, chopped
- 1/4 cup peppermint sticks, broken
- 1/2 cup crushed chocolate sandwich cookies
- Line a 12-cup muffin tin with festive paper liners. Set aside.
- In bowl of an electric mixer, beat cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla until smooth.
- Melt chocolate in a bowl over gently simmering water. Stir until melted and completely smooth.
- Stir melted chocolate into cream cheese mixture. Add crushed cookies and peppermint (reserve some for garnish).
- Use an ice cream scoop and fill cups. Chill in fridge until set, about 2 hours.
Shout Out To Our Baking Friends
:: Tiffany H :: erica :: Lisa H :: Amber :: deannadenton :: michelle b :: Lorraine A :: Jackiedlr :: Nikki W :: dtramell :: victor williams :: Tamara Sendewicz :: Steph :: sadieisamazing :: Maureen G :: carol :: mpcamp :: aussar :: Donnan :: Mitch