Prep time :
Bake/Cook time :
24 - 30 pieces
- 4 tablespoons (1/2 stick) unsalted butter
- 1 1/2 cups Dixie Crystals Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 1/2 cup Dixie Crystals Light Brown Sugar
- 3/4 cup heavy cream
- 3 ounces milk chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon light corn syrup
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- 3/4 cup Grahams cereal, crushed
- Line an 8 x 8 inch pan with parchment paper. Spray pan and paper with non-stick spray. Set aside.
- Butter the bottom and sides of a heavy saucepan with 1 tablespoon of butter. Combine the sugars, cream, chocolate and corn syrup in the saucepan. Place over medium low heat and cook until the mixture reaches a boil, stirring constantly. Cook until mixture reaches soft ball stage, or 234-236°F. Remove from heat.
- Carefully add vanilla and remaining butter and stir until smooth.
- Allow to cool slightly, then add marshmallows and graham cereal.
- Pour mixture into prepared pan. Press additional marshmallows into top of fudge, if desired. Allow to cool and cut into serving sizes. Keep stored in air-tight container.
DIXIE CRYSTALS INSIGHT
Recipe developed for Dixie Crystals by Susan Whetzel @doughmesstic.
Shout Out To Our Baking Friends
:: cynthia r :: Anna :: Amy T :: Linda B :: aperez :: Lauren Dunleavy :: nic :: janet :: Jeff :: Susan Moore :: LHB :: Catherine :: tmill :: Judy :: Angie :: Bridgette W :: Kyreta Golden :: Mary :: Sky K :: kg