Sriracha Cinnamon Sugar Candied Nuts
Prep time :
Bake/Cook time :
0:20 to 0:25
- Preheat oven to 300° F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper; set aside.
- In a small bowl, whisk together egg white, Sriracha and 1 tablespoon water until frothy, about 2 minutes; set aside.
- In a medium bowl, combine sugars and cinnamon; set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine almonds, pecans, walnuts and Sriracha mixture until well combined. Stir in brown sugar mixture until evenly coated.
- Spread almond mixture onto prepared baking sheet in an even layer. Place into oven and bake for 20-25 minutes, stirring at halftime.
- Let cool completely before serving.
DIXIE CRYSTALS INSIGHT
Recipe developed for Dixie Crystals by Chung-Ah Rhee @damndelicious.
Shout Out To Our Baking Friends
:: Sam :: Michelle S :: Carolyn Soto :: DeAnne G :: Jdavies81 :: carol :: BNDAves :: Darshit D :: Carolyn :: Laura :: leslie224 :: Megan :: Annie :: melissa a :: Bobbie Wambles :: jackie44 :: Vicki C :: stanley g :: tiffany :: Tatiana Cruz