Avocado Cheesecake Bars
Prep time :
Bake/Cook time :
Chill 2-4 hours
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/3 cup Dixie Crystals Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 2 packages (8 oz each) cream cheese, room temperature
- 3/4 cup mashed avocado
- 1 cup Dixie Crystals Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 1 teaspoon lime zest
- 1 teaspoon fresh lime juice
- 2 eggs
- Fresh berries for garnish
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray a 9x13-inch baking pan with non-stick cooking spray. Set aside.
- Mix graham cracker crumbs, sugar and melted butter. Press graham cracker mixture evenly onto bottom of prepared pan.
- Bake crust for 7 minutes. Remove from oven. Set aside.
- Beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Add avocado, lime zest and lime juice; mix well. Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Spread batter evenly over crust. Bake for 25-30 minutes or until cheesecake is set in center. Remove from oven; cool completely.
- Place cheesecake in fridge to chill for about 2-4 hours. When ready to serve, slice and garnish with fresh berries.
DIXIE CRYSTALS INSIGHT
Recipe developed for Dixie Crystals by Vianney Rodriguez @sweetlifebake.com
Shout Out To Our Baking Friends
:: Diane Stewart :: Marlene :: Cconstantin21 :: KK :: dhwani :: bkyrussell :: Kaylee B :: Victoria D :: LindaK :: Alissa :: KKBubbles :: Pamboitel :: dawnvonk :: mmn :: denise s :: Cathy D :: Candy :: ShaBur :: jennie :: rainel l