Chocolate Almond Puddle Cookies
Prep time :
Bake/Cook time :
0:12 to 0:14
12 large cookies
- 2 cups Dixie Crystals Confectioners Powdered Sugar
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 egg whites
- 1/3 cup almond slivers
- 1/4 cup dark chocolate chips
- Pinch Sea Salt, to top
- Preheat oven to 325°F. Prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper, set aside.
- In a medium bowl, combine the confectioner’s sugar and cocoa powder with a whisk until well combined. Add in egg whites and vanilla and stir until uniform.
- Add in the almonds and chocolate chips.
- Place mounds of dough onto the cookie sheet, leaving ample room between each mound, as cookies “puddle”. Six per pan is ideal. Bake for 12-14 minutes, or until cookies have puffed and cracked, with glossy tops.
- Remove from oven, and allow to cool on pan. Store in air tight container for up to 2 days.
DIXIE CRYSTALS INSIGHT
Recipe developed for Dixie Crystals by Susan Whetzel @doughmesstic.
Shout Out To Our Baking Friends
:: trina :: rhonda gore :: tweetybird1408 :: startela a :: Heidi M :: Ernest G :: Deb52 :: jessie :: maubd :: bri b :: Jessica Sullivan :: Tina B :: April :: kristi :: Elizabeth :: Jessie13 :: shelly r :: Lynn A :: Yamirelis Colon :: Dany