Flourless Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies
Prep time :
Bake/Cook time :
- 2 1/2 cups Dixie Crystals Confectioners Powdered Sugar
- 1 cup cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon corn starch
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 egg whites
- 1 whole egg
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 cup peanut butter chips
- 1/4 cup roasted salted peanuts
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Whisk together powdered sugar, cocoa, corn starch, and salt. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, whisk egg whites, whole egg, and vanilla.
- Pour egg mixture into dry ingredients. Mix until combined. Add peanut butter chips and peanuts to batter.
- Using a tablespoon scoop, drop batter onto baking sheets, 2-inches apart.
- Bake for 12 to 14 minutes. Cool on baking sheet for 5 minutes, then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
Shout Out To Our Baking Friends
:: robitl :: Daniel S :: Donna E :: ilona :: Judy W :: scyankee :: Coni G :: nick :: mhkfrnht :: Wyndel Hall :: Catherine :: SANDRA S :: Bonnie :: Debbie E :: Crouse :: chef jeff :: RdB :: Shelby Gaschler :: sasha :: Angela Izzo