No Bake Lemon Drop Cookies
Prep time :
Chill 2 - 4 hours
36 drop cookies
- 2 cups shortbread cookies, finely crushed
- 1 1/2 cups, divided Dixie Crystals Confectioners Powdered Sugar
- 1/2 cup almonds, finely crushed
- 1/2 cup sour lemon hard candies, finely crushed
- 2 tablespoons corn syrup
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- In a large bowl, mix together cookies, 1 cup powdered sugar, almonds, and candy.
- In a separate bowl, whisk corn syrup, milk, and melted butter. Add liquid mixture to cookie mixture and using your hands, combine until you have a dough like consistency.
- Scoop out 1 tablespoon at a time and form into balls. Roll balls in remaining 1/2 cup powdered sugar, transfer to a baking sheet lined with silicon mat or parchment paper. Cover with plastic wrap and chill for 2-4 hours.
- Prior to serving, roll balls a second time in powdered sugar mixture.
- Garnish with additional crushed candies if desired.
DIXIE CRYSTALS INSIGHT
Recipe developed for Dixie Crystals by Paula Jones @bellalimento.
Shout Out To Our Baking Friends
:: Robin Perez :: Lisa :: HHC :: Nancy Rom :: AK@ :: Ashley W :: lauren :: Frau :: Nancy :: Stephanie L :: Cindy M :: Adam J :: Bridget :: patricia dishon :: Kristy :: Dennis :: Hilarie :: Joni :: bettyjgriff :: Mary W