- 3/4 cup (1 1/2 sticks) unsalted butter, softened
- 1 cup Dixie Crystals Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 1 cup Dixie Crystals Light Brown Sugar
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour*
- 2 cups Crunch candy bars, chopped
*Spoon & Sweep method: Use a spoon to fill measuring cup with flour until required amount is obtained. Scooping measuring cup directly into flour bag will firmly pack flour resulting in too much flour required for recipe.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Cream together butter, sugar, brown sugar, and peanut butter. Once well combined add eggs and vanilla. Slowly add in flour, salt, and baking soda. Fold in 1 1/2 cups Crunch® candy pieces. Scoop round balls onto cookie sheet. Top each ball of dough with reserved candy. Slightly flatten the cookie.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Remove and allow to cool on the baking sheet for 5 minutes.
- Move cookies to a wire rack to cool completely.
DIXIE CRYSTALS INSIGHT
Recipe developed for Dixie Crystals by Erin Sellin @Dinners, Dishes & Desserts.