Prep time :
Bake/Cook time :
- Preheat oven to 3000F. Line 2 rimmed baking sheets with silicone mats or parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a food processor pulse almond paste until fine. Add sugars and flour. Pulse to combine.
- Transfer to bowl. Add egg white. Mix to combine. Batter will be thick and sticky.
- Place pine nuts into a shallow bowl.
- Using a small cookie scoop, scoop 21 balls. With wet hands, roll balls in hands. Press the top portion into nuts and gently press onto cookie sheet. Continue until all are formed.
- Bake for approximately 15 minutes, rotate pan. Bake additional 10 minutes. Allow to cool 5 minutes on pan.
- Dust with additional powdered sugar.
DIXIE CRYSTALS INSIGHT
Recipe developed for Dixie Crystals by Paula Jones @bellalimento.
Shout Out To Our Baking Friends
:: Lisa k :: Stan :: Bri New :: bethclark :: kara edwards :: amber d :: Dee A :: Julia M :: cheftiya :: Carol1012 :: myhoney1 :: Lisa B :: tara u :: sflbaker :: Hope P :: Patty :: Melissa M :: Connie :: couponDiva :: Shanna