Pumpkin Cheesecake Bars
Prep time :
Bake/Cook time :
- 8 oz graham crackers, crushed
- 1 stick unsalted butter, melted
- 16 oz cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup Dixie Crystals Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 2 tablespoons whole milk
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 1/2 cups Pumpkin Butter
- Optional: chopped pecans, Whiskey Caramel Sauce
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Line a 9 x 13 dish with aluminum foil. Add graham crackers and butter. Press mixture to make a crust. Bake for approximately 10 minutes. Set aside. Reduce oven temperature to 250°F.
- Into the bowl of a stand mixer (or using an electric mixer) beat cream cheese and sugar until combined. Add eggs, mixing one at a time until combined. Mix in: sour cream, flour, milk, vanilla extra, salt and pumpkin butter until combined.
- Pour mixture onto graham cracker crust. Bake for approximately 45 minutes OR until center is set.
- Allow to come to room temperature and then transfer to refrigerator to chill.
- Serve with optional chopped pecans and whiskey caramel sauce (or whipped cream).
DIXIE CRYSTALS INSIGHT
Recipe developed for Dixie Crystals by Paula Jones @bellalimento.
Shout Out To Our Baking Friends
:: Dixie :: Lisa S :: marlene s :: kb :: dossett :: MaryLu Krueger :: Teresa :: Kathleen S :: Sheila Lake :: Marcia :: tanikka b :: Grandmasaves42 :: Steven H :: ginger :: chyatt1961 :: wilma e :: vegaslife :: trey whitchard :: molly rees :: Kathy Evans