Strawberry Chocolate Chip Cookies
Prep time :
Bake/Cook time :
0:08 to 0:10
- 5 tablespoons butter, melted and cooled
- 2 large eggs
- 15 ounce box Strawberry Cake Mix
- 1/2 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup Dixie Crystals Confectioners Powdered Sugar
- Preheat oven to 375°F and line two cookie sheets with a silicon mat or parchment paper. Place powdered sugar in a shallow bowl and set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine butter, eggs and cake mix until there are no large lumps left. Fold in chocolate chips.
- Roll dough into 1 inch balls (about 1 tablespoon worth of dough) and coat in powdered sugar. Place on cookie sheets, leaving about 2 inches for spreading.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes, or until the tops have cracked and the tops look set (the centers will still be gooey). Let sit for 5 minutes and then transfer to a cooling rack. Store in an airtight container for up to 5 days.
DIXIE CRYSTALS INSIGHT
Recipe developed for Dixie Crystals by Jessica Segarra @TheNoviceChef.
Shout Out To Our Baking Friends
:: Surfsupnga :: Susanne :: kim :: lisa whitmire :: Aurielle :: hmwright :: kwanda :: Jackie C :: Cheryl :: Victoria Cunningham :: Monika Veres :: Merilee :: Stephanie :: Tanya K :: von :: Cathyclausen :: Wbeas :: DebraC :: Jewel :: Rhonda Smith