Easy Peanut Butter Cookies
Prep time :
Bake/Cook time :
0:10 to 0:15
About 1 dozen
- 1 cup Dixie Crystals Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 1 cup peanut butter (either chunky or smooth)
- 1 large egg
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Mix all of ingredients in a mixing bowl.
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper or spray with cooking spray.
- Roll batter into 1 inch balls and place 2 inches apart on the cookie sheet.
- Using a fork, press crisscross lines into the dough.
- Bake for 10 to 15 minutes or until golden brown. Do not overbake!
- Cool briefly on baking sheets. Then, remove to a wire rack to cool thoroughly before storing. Cookies will be crumbly.
- Store cookies in airtight containers at room temperature.
Shout Out To Our Baking Friends
:: Brandy Laney :: Andrea :: T :: Jamie :: Glenda :: jt :: KRBwell :: Megan Garner :: Angela :: Joanne L :: Chanda :: JF W :: Gantt :: jenn :: kim m :: Debbie :: Jamie Smith :: Marian W :: Alisha :: Monique