Graham Cracker Crust
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 2 tablespoons Dixie Crystals Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter, melted
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour*
- 3/4 cup cocoa
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, softened
- 1 1/2 cups Dixie Crystals Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup milk
- 2 chocolate bars (1.55 oz each) (1/2 cup chopped), plus extra for garnish
- 1 jar (7.5 oz) marshmallow crème
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter, softened
- 2 cups Dixie Crystals Confectioners Powdered Sugar
- 1-2 tablespoons milk
*Spoon & Sweep method: Use a spoon to fill measuring cup with flour until required amount is obtained. Scooping measuring cup directly into flour bag will firmly pack flour resulting in too much flour required for recipe.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- To prepare crust: Combine graham crackers, sugar and butter; mixing until well blended. Line 2 cupcake pans with liners. Add 1 tablespoon graham cracker mixture into each liner. Press lightly.
- To prepare cupcakes: Combine, flour, cocoa, soda and salt; set aside.
- Cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add eggs and vanilla; beating until well blended.
- Beat in eggs and vanilla until well combined. Alternately beat in flour and milk on low speed until combined. Stir in candy bars.
- Fill liners 2/3 cup full. Bake for 18 to 20 minutes or until knife inserted near center comes out clean. Let cool completely.
- To prepare frosting: Beat marshmallow cream and butter until combined. Beat in sugar and milk until spreading consistency.
- Frost cupcakes; garnish with a piece of chocolate, if desired.