Amaretto Whipped Cream
Prep time :
- 1 cup heavy cream, keep cold in refrigerator until needed
- 2 tablespoons Amaretto
- 3 tablespoons Dixie Crystals Confectioners Powdered Sugar
- 1/2 cup toasted sliced almonds, garnish
- Place whipped cream, amaretto and powdered sugar into bowl of stand mixer and whip until stiff peaks form.
- Keep refrigerated and serve liberally with your favorite dessert.
- Top with toasted almonds, if desired.
DIXIE CRYSTALS INSIGHT
This recipe is great with Cherry Chocolate Chip Almond Bread Pudding!
Recipe developed by Terri Truscello Miller @LoveandConfections.
Shout Out To Our Baking Friends
:: Madalyn I :: amie :: Courtney :: Melissa Blackwell :: Angela :: Julie :: Suzann :: Krystal R :: amanda degner :: StephMy :: Carol Porterfield :: Maria G :: AJackson :: N'SatiableDelights :: applemansee :: Amanda H :: sgoneal :: heather :: Jean H :: Dallas